Saturday, November 17, 2012

Doritos Superbowl Commercial

Hey Guys I havent posted in awhile cuz I've been busy busy busy
But i just had one of my concepts released so i can post them up!
I worked on a Doritos Commercial for the superbowl
for a friend director of mine and here are some screen shots
concepts I did for him.



















This is the link to see the video :)
We're trying to get as much ratings as possible so if you guys have the time
Rate it 5 stars :D

http://apps.facebook.com/crashthesuperbowl/?page=watch&video=4245

3 comments:

  1. Super awesome shit Jeremiah! Love the lizard dog critter!
    Did you have to do a production ready sculpt or just the concepts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy detail, are the last 2 images concepts?? I actually like the 2nd last one, which looks a little different to the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Mark yeah i actually did the concepts AND the production ready sculpt which was... annoying but fun lol

    @Takumer YEAH RIGHT!? I liked the second one better but they liked the first one.. I REALLy tried to push the second one, but meh.. clients get what clients want lol

    ReplyDelete